Has anyone heard anything about PVPS being lockedown due to a shooting of some sort? My daughter just called me from work and sahid she had heard it. Any information would be appreciated as I have a 5 year old grand daughter going there.
Has anyone heard anything about PVPS being lockedown due to a shooting of some sort? My daughter just called me from work and sahid she had heard it. Any information would be appreciated as I have a 5 year old grand daughter going there.
I heard they did lock down the PV schools. Someone spotted a woman carrying a pit bull and a pistol walking up 29th street towards the school. They couldn't find the woman until they heard a gunshot. She had killed the pit bull, which was hers. Evidently it had been reeking terror in the neighborhood.
If anyone has a different story, let me know.
out of control
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Same story I heard. Apparantly the dog bit someone and the lady was taking it to kill it. From what i hear she was on 29th street which is about 2 blocks from the school. The police picked her up and took her home after they stormed into the school armed with automatic weapons.....
course, this is just the story I heard...who knows what the truth of the matter is.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Man it sounds like it's been one heck of a day in BSG.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
People keep getting more retarded by the day. Sweet.
Officially retired
what kinda gun did she have?
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard they did lock down the PV schools. Someone spotted a woman carrying a pit bull and a pistol walking up 29th street towards the school. They couldn't find the woman until they heard a gunshot. She had killed the pit bull, which was hers. Evidently it had been reeking terror in the neighborhood.
If anyone has a different story, let me know. </div></div>
you might be a redneck if..^
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard they did lock down the PV schools. Someone spotted a woman carrying a pit bull and a pistol walking up 29th street towards the school. They couldn't find the woman until they heard a gunshot. She had killed the pit bull, which was hers. Evidently it had been reeking terror in the neighborhood.
If anyone has a different story, let me know. </div></div>
you might be a redneck if..^ </div></div>. . . You ask what kind of gun a person had to cause a lockdown!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks